Hello people !
I hope that you will estimate my blog ! My blog is especially focused on photos and fashion photos ! Its a funny and creative blog ! :)

Kiss. Hellen.

vendredi 5 août 2011

"Un enfant, ça rit et ça pleure ; un enfant, ça invente le bonheur."

   Hello Friends !

  I cross my holidays in the sun, in Toulon, I often go to the beach, I see full of persons, not always so beautiful nor as well cabbage as this small baby, so artless to play in sand, so crunchy !




This so lost angel, who still knows kidney of adult's life, for him his only problems it is: When I eat and Oh I had a pee. And it is even not him who makes him! That's right the magic, it is to see the being, who is peaceful and spread only because of playing in the sand.



Kiss
Hellen.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire