Hello people !
I hope that you will estimate my blog ! My blog is especially focused on photos and fashion photos ! Its a funny and creative blog ! :)

Kiss. Hellen.

dimanche 14 août 2011

"Il m'est égal de lire que les sables des plages sont chauds, je veux que mes pieds nus le sentent."

 Hello :)
In July, I went to my best friend Charly, in Belgium, near the Breakdown, it was great! In more he has a great good camera, a digital reflex, where the quality is ideal, where the light is great!




We rest certainly but it is not annoying!




I like making photos, being on the other side of the objective pleases me hardly but it is necessary to make concessions, I prefer to be a photographer that model !




For us, that's right the friendship, the happiness, is enough to us a not too small terrace, a good camera, and it left!



Kiss ! See you soon !
Hellen.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire